etrack1 is now a self-service integration that you can adminster on your own at https://app.nps.today/home/etrack1
- Trigger NPS surveys when an etrack1 case is closed
- Link surveys to a responsible employee
- Map specific etrack1 categories to any nps campaigns (Many-to-one)
- An active nps.today account
- An active etrack1 account
- A list of categories in etrack1 and what campaign in nps.today they should map to
- The following etrack1 parameters
- EmailAddres for a designated user for the integration
- Password for the above user
To setup an integration between your etrack1 and nps.today account you will beed to contact both etrack1 and nps.today.
- Gather all the above information. It may require that you contact etrack1 to get all the keys you need.
- Contact nps.today to grant you access to the etrack1 integration
- Use the self-service setup on https://app.nps.today/home/etrack1 to enter the information you gathered along with an optional desired delay.
- Choose with Categories from etrack1 should trigger surveys, and what campaign you want it to hit from the "connections" tab.
- Contact etrack1 to have them open the flow of data from etrack1 to nps.today.
- Surveys should now be delivered when a case has been closed.
We recommend that you have configured a single campaign that you use for testing to
Manual Delivery before you go full automatic to ensure the data flow from etrack to nps.today is what you expect it to be.
Manual Delivery means that the campaign wont send anything automatically, but you can still distribute links to the survey on your own.