Telia Touchpoint uses dstny's "Meridix" platform behind the scenes.
Trigger an NPS survey on SMS after an incomming call has ended on.
- Users (BcsUserId)
- Queues (BcsQueue)
To get started with this integration, we recommend that you reach out to your contact at Telia Touchpoint as they can provide further understanding of your phone setup. If you have access to the required information and know your phone setup please read on.
You have a subscription to nps.today that includes SMS surveys. You have the "IVR" addon in nps.today.
You are required to provide the following attributes from the Meridix Statistics module in Telia Touchpoint to setup the integration
- list of Mesurement Object Identifiers queues/groups/users to trigger surveys from
You should contact your Telia Touchpoint consultant for help with the above information, and assistance regarding your phone setup. The phonenumbers of your callers may be masked by Telia, you will need them to remove this masking to make the integation work.
Getting your secret and token
If the gif below does not play please follow these steps:
- Go to your meridix website statistics.tp.telia.dk and login
- Go to Adminstration -> Users
- Click any admin user that will remain in the platform permanently
- Go to the "API Tickets" tab
- Enter a name and click "Create API Ticket"
- Check the "Report" checkbox in the card that appears below
- Click "View Secret" and enter your password again in the popup
- Copy your
Finding the identifiers
On the image below all all the data you need to setup your integration is highlighted in different colors
To find the location of the data displayed on the screenshot below. Login to your Meridix website at statistics.tp.telia.dk, go to Adminstration -> Mesurement Objects
- Red is location hints to show where the screenshot is taken
- Green is your
Mesurement Object Identifiersthey define a
IVR. In the screenshot they appear as random letters and numbers ex.
29fa1gbbut they may also appear at phone numbers depending on your configurations
- Blue is your
Collection Point IdentifierYou may have multiple of these that you can choose in the dropdown, usually most accounts has just one. You need the
IDof this, not the name.
go to app.nps.today/home/ivr
- Click "Add IVR" in the top right
- Give it a name
- Pick a campaign (Set the campaign to manual at first if you dont want to trigger any surveys right away)
Dstnyin the IVR Provider dropdown
- Fill in the above you gathered above
- Be sure that you enter "[TelepoBcsAcdGroup]" or "[TelepoBcsAttendantGroup]" in the end of your
Mesurement Object Identifiersrespectively. ex. "+4512345678[TelepoBcsAcdGroup]"
- If you don't know your
Customer IDenter a random number
- When everything is filled click
testin the top right corner
- If you did not know your customer id, you should see a similar message to this
- Set your correct
Customer IDand click test again
- Otherwise you should get a JSON formatted response with the calls nps.today can see with the given setup and the timeframe set in the test window.
- If everything is correct, click save, and you are live!
Ignore Transferred out
Ignore Transferred Out box will ignore all calls that are marked as "transferred out". This includes calls you transfer to phonenumbers outside your own phone setup, and redirections outside the original queue. However redirected calls inside your own phone setup may appear to be qualified for a survey at another user or queue if you have configured nps.today to react to these calls.
FAQ & Known issues
Surveys have a delay of up to 20 minutes after a call has ended due to delays in Meridix that we use to get call information, and our query interval towards Meridix of 10 minutes between each update.
Due to the nature of Meridix being a statistical platform we do not always get the correct information about where a call have ended. A call may in your agents point of view be transferred to a colleague, but in the data we read from Meridix be listed as actually ended before it was transferred out. In in this case please manually reassign the empoyee you think is the correct responsible for the call in nps.today.
Warning: Multiple identical calls
Notice that by configuring survey triggers on both Queues and Users may cause the same call to be seen twice by our software. If you use our
Duplicate features we will only deliver and charge for one survey. However we do not see the calls in a fixed order so we can not distinguish between them which may result in a wrong employee being assigned as responsible to a survey, or a customer getting a wrong survey. Including the same agent twice and the effects of doing so is your own responsiblity.
Call duration filter can currently not be changed. Minimal call duration to qualify a call for a survey is fixed at 10 seconds.